ADH Series HVDC Contactor are widely used in Electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles, fuel cell cars, construction machinery, photovoltaic power generation, wind power, battery charging and discharging system, dc voltage power supply control, and other areas of the dc high voltage.
(Contact circuit rated load current 50A)
Used in electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles, construction machinery, photovoltaic, DC voltage power supply control system.
- Nonpolarity—The connection of contact and coil need to be nonpolarity.
- Epoxy Sealant—Sealed by epoxy resin. It can work in the hostile environment, Coil and contact cannot be oxidized and polluted.
- Efficient Coil – Optional built-in energy-saving coil,retentive power is only 2-2.3W, counter electromotive force is 0V.
- ROHS authentication is totally meet the requirement of ROHS, It is benefit to body health and the environment protection.
- Compare to the similar products, this product is smallest and ligtest.
- The coil has no counter-force of electromagnetism.
|Parameters||Energy-Saving Type Voltagege|
|Min Start Current(A)||1.5|
|Transient Surge Curren(A)||2.5(0.1s)|
|Average Holding Current(A)||0.18(@12V)|
|Steady State Powet(W)||2~2.3|
Main Contact Parameters
|Contact Form||1K||Leading-Out||M5Internal Thread|
|Contact Resistance||0.5mΩ(50A)||Rated Load Voltage||12-900VDC|
|Maximum Switching Current||500A 450VDC(≥1 times)||Maximum Switching Power||160kW|
|Rated Load Current||50A||Rated Electric Life||10,000(times)|
|Min load||1A12VDC||Standards For Electric Current (10mm2 Line)||50A|
|Short Time Overload Current(10mm2 @40℃)||75A 15min,100A 3min,150A 3s|
Conditions Of Usage